- There are a plethora of books that encompass all ages, styles, types, and topics. Just a couple of days ago I found a novel, pop-up book, wordless picture book, and [poetry book that will be very helpful tools for my classroom. I can not wait to use them.
- I was not aware until just last week but our library has toys for checkout. They range for toys made to challenge your mind, to games that provide exercise.
- While I was there I caught a group reading time that the staff members put together. They did a very good job keeping the children's interest, making the atmosphere fun, having fun while doing this. I believe that if the person in charge, whether it be a librarian or a teacher, is not having fun the children are less likely too.
- I was also pleasantly surprised by how knowledgeable and helpful the staff was. They helped me find books that I wanted, gave suggestions on helpful/entertaining books/activities, offered collaboration between myself and them, talked about times when their staff is available to read, among other things.
- They provide much more services as well.
As a teacher and a fan of what great things books and our library has to offer, I encourage you and your family to take full advantage of these resources.